Wonderful London Getaway
2 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel near Stamford Bridge Football Stadium and Flights from Kerry
If you’re thinking of a city break, you just can’t do better than a London getaway! I’ve spotted a great option for this November, with a stay in a hotel that’s super close to the hallowed grounds of Stamford Bridge, home to Chelsea Football Club.
Grab a lovely London getaway!
This getaway to London gives you two nights in the Chelsea area of the UK capital. There’s a fabulous hotel to stay in, the Millennium and Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, a hotel that scores consistently well with all its guests. The hotel, as you can guess by the name, is by the Chelsea Football Club home ground. Ideal for Blues fans, and you can of course come and take a tour of the grounds if you wish!
As your stay will include a Friday night, I definitely recommend hitting the town. There are some amazing bars across the city of course, but I can’t recommend Cahoots or Blind Pig in Soho more. Both are perfect for an evening on the town, whether you choose to start it or finish it here!
- London Getaway in November: 2 Nights in Gorgeous Hotel near Stamford Bridge Football Stadium and Flights from Kerry €134
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 22/11/2018 – 24/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Kerry
- Destination airport: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Millennium and Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Chelsea
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €134 per person based on two adults sharing