Isn’t Portugal an amazing option for your break? This lovely Lisbon city break I’ve spotted is perfect for a November sneak away that I found with my Flight Finder tool and Trivago. Don’t stress about the weather, don’t stress about the office, just sit back and chill out!
November Lisbon city break
You’ll be staying in the lovely Novotel Lisboa, which is a super chic and stylish hotel close to the city centre. It’s got a great location, a great reputation, what’s not to love! The hotel is close to quite a few lovely restaurants, with cuisine choices like Brazilian, vegetarian and burger joints closeby. So many awesome options to consider to keep your tummy happy and well filled! Though, if you don’t feel much like heading out, there’s a lovely restaurant in the hotel, too!
Your hotel is a perfect haven for some relaxation after a day exploring the city. You’ll have a King sized bed to chill in, and we all know how luxurious a King sized bed is! There’s an ensuite, and a work space in case you need to catch up on anything. There is also a spa and gym in the hotel complex for some get fit or me time, and you can grab some snacks or a drink at the bar. Book yourself a break with the links below!
- Lisbon City Break: 2 Nights in Stunning 4* Hotel in the Centre with Return Flights from Dublin €121
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novotel Lisboa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + 2018 Traveller’s Choice
- Location: close to Praca de Espanha metro stop
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing