Turkey is a country that has so much to offer the willing explorer and Istanbul where most of its treasures lie. With this wonderful Istanbul holiday that I’ve found on Expedia, you can explore all that it has to offer from the comfort of a 4* hotel. This magical meeting place of East and West is just waiting to be explored.
Wonderful Istanbul Holiday
With this fantastic deal on Expedia, you’ll be staying at a top hotel in an even better location. The Tan Hotel is a 4* hotel located in the old town of Istanbul. This historic area of the city has plenty to see and gives visitors a true insight into the rich history of this fascinating city. The hotel has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there and has managed to earn a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor. This fantastic bit of value really is quite hard to pass up!
As a result of being the meeting point between East and West Istanbul has a rich culture that shares influence from a number of traditions. Perhaps the best way to explore these traditions is to visit any of the absolutely breathtaking temples and churches that flood the city. Perhaps the best example of this mixed heritage is the Hagia Sofia. This gorgeous museum was at one stage a Church and at another a Mosque and shares beauty from both of those traditions.
Truly Istanbul is a city that everyone needs to check out! You can get all of the details by clicking the links below :)
- Wonderful Istanbul Holiday: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel in the Centre of the City incl. Breakfast & Flights just €418pp
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 22/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Istanbul Atatürk Int.
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Hotel: Tan Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €418 per person based on two adults sharing