Every time I go to Edinburgh I end up utterly falling in love all over again. Why not come and start your own love story with this lovely Edinburgh escape I’ve put together with the help of Trivago and Skyscanner.
Lovely Edinburgh escape
With this getaway you’ll be staying in the lovely Jury’s Inn Edinburgh. You’ll be right in the heart of the action at this hotel – it’s close to both the Royal Mile and Princes Street, and Waverley Station is super close. There’s just so much to do closeby, you’ll be spoiled for choice. Take a stroll up and down the Royal Mile and experience the Edinburgh Old Town, and be sure you go to visit Edinburgh Castle. It’s a beauty! Camera Obscura Museum is also hilarious. You can also head for Princes Street and blag some bargains in the January sales – treat yourself! If you really want to splash out, you can feast on a delicious afternoon tea at the 5* Balmoral Hotel on Princes Street. It’s a little steep at £40 per person, but I think you’ll agree it’s definitely worth it.
If this sounds like the break for you, you can book with the links I’ve provided below.
- Edinburgh Escape in January: 2 Night Getaway in Lovely Central Hotel with Flights included €89
- Provider: Trivago and Skyscanner
- Travel period: 15/01/2019 – 17/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Jurys Inn
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to Edinburgh Waverley Station
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €89 per person based on two adults sharing