Have you got Budapest on your mind? Well, with this lovely Budapest holiday in March will take you to the Hungarian capital for three nights of fun and splendour.
Budapest holiday in March
Your hotel for this wonderful getaway is the fabulous K+K Opera Hotel Budapest, which is just beside the Hungarian Opera House and the New Theatre. Its central location in the city makes it the perfect base for those looking to explore the city and take in some Hungarian culture. St Stephen’s Basilica is just a 15 minute walk from the hotel too. Don’t worry about getting around the city, as there’s a Metro station just by the hotel.
The hotel is a fabulous haven from the bustle of the city. It’s a gorgeous spot with modern decor, bright and spacious rooms, and cosy and comfy beds to fall into. There’s also a spa and sauna in the hotel, and you can also get a little bite to eat in the hotel’s restaurant. There’s also free Wi-Fi across the hotel to make the deal even sweeter. If this sounds like the break for you, book with the links below!
- Wonderful Budapest holiday in March: 3 Nights in Stunning & Modern Hotel with Flights included €176
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 05/03/2019 – 08/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: K+K Opera Hotel Budapest
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to the Hungarian Opera
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €176 per person based on two adults sharing