Wonderful Budapest Getaway
3 Nights in Superior Room in Fabulous Hotel with Return Dublin Flights
Hotel Mercure Budapest City Center
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
I love a city break for a little rest and relaxation. I’ve found the perfect getaway right after that sweet spot that is the January pay day. You’ll have an amazing Budapest getaway to look forward to. The perfect motivation for those dreary January days!
Wonderful January Budapest getaway
You’ll stay in the fabulous 4* Mercure Budapest City Center Hotel, which is right in the middle of the city. You’re super close to the river Danube, and your hotel is also a short five minute walk from the nearest public transport systems. Your fabulous Superior Room is kitted out with either a double bed or two single beds, and you’ll have wonderful hypoallergenic bedsheets to cuddle up to each night. There’s also blackout blinds to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep.
Budapest is fantastic for a break. There is simply so much to see in the city, from the wonderful Buda Castle to the beautiful architecture of the churches. The Parliament Building is also a great place to visit on your Budapest getaway. Be sure you book with the links I’ve provided below!
- Budapest Getaway in January: 3 Nights in Superior Room in Fabulous Hotel with Return Dublin Flights €137
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 30/01/2019 – 02/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Budapest City Center Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the Palace District
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included. Hotel does offer an airport shuttle.
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 per person based on two adults sharing