No matter what time of year it is I find its always a good idea to book something to look forward to. With this wonderful Brussels break that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flight Finder, you can escape to a beautiful city without breaking the bank. Recharge your batteries and relax to the max :)
Wonderful Brussels Break
Brussels is a city that can be best described as a treasure chest for tourists. There’s so much to see and do you won’t know where to begin. Luckily for you-you’ll be right at the heart of the action with the dead handy easyHotel Brussels. This hotel is in the perfect location to explore all that the city has to offer. You’re just a short walk away from all the major landmarks. Not only this but the hotel has an amazing reputation with those that have stayed there.
One thing you’ll notice as you walk around Brussels is the sheer beauty of the buildings throughout the city. This is a pretty historic city with some serious beauty but the great thing about it is that there are plenty of modern attractions to entice anyone. One of the best areas in the city is the Music Village. This is a place where you can relax at a piano bar and soak up the atmosphere.
If this sounds like your kind of thing check out the links below! :)
If you want the dates from this deal specifically just match the search details to what you see in the screenshot :) Happy Travels!
- Wonderful Brussels Break: 2 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just €117pp
- Travel period: 11/06/2018 – 13/06/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Brussels
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: easyHotel Brussels City Centre
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €117 per person based on two adults sharing