If you’ve got a little bit of wanderlust that just won’t leave, then a city break is the ideal cure. This break in London I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll live it up in luxury in the UK capital.
Break in London
Your hotel is the fabulous Signature London, found in the area of Ilford. Never fear about getting to the centre of the action! Ilford Train Station is just down the road from the hotel, with lots of options to get you into the centre of the city. The hotel is the perfect base for your stay. There’s every amenity you need in your bedroom, with soundproofing and black out curtains there to really give the best for your break.
There is so much to do in London I’d be here for hours telling you! Of course, the tourist musts are amazing, but do try to stroll along the alleys and see what you will discover outside of the well known London scene! Be sure you book this break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Wonderful Break to London: 2 Night Stay in October in Great Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin €97
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Signature Hotel London
- Score: 8.6/10 on Trivagop
- Location: ca. 6km from city centre
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €97 per person based on two adults sharing