I adore the Algarve. There are so many great places to stay in that you’ll be spoiled for choice! Take off to one of my favourite spots with this lovely little Albufeira holiday that I spotted over on Click & Go, which is perfect for some October sunshine.
Albufeira holiday in October
Your hotel is the Clube Albufeira which is a lovely 4* resort in the Algarve. It’s got four great swimming pools, one of which is heated in winter. So, there’s no reason you can’t still go for a dip in the morning on your holidays! Algarve weather is always much better than here in Ireland, and even in October you can expect temperatures of about 23 degrees.
The resort has a huge range of apartments for you to chill out in for the duration of your stay. They’re all self catering, and come with a little kitchenette where you can make some delicious lunches or snacks to enjoy before heading off for your day’s adventures. The superior apartment you’re staying in has great amenities like air conditioning, new furnishings, and even a washing machine!
- Albufeira Holiday in October: 7 Nights Stay in Wonderful Aparthotel with Return Dublin Flights €372
- Provider: Click & Go
- Travel period: 03/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Clube Albufeira
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 220 minute walk from the town centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €372 per person based on two adults sharing