Start the year right and enjoy some sun in Gran Canaria – that’ll get rid of those winter blues in no time! :)
Sun in Gran Canaria
A little sunshine can brighten your life. Head down south in January and soak up some winter sun with this great offer I found on Falcon holidays! :)
Included in your stay are 7 nights in the Hotel Ifa Interlub Atlantic with great ratings and your return flights from Dublin with Thomson Airways. Enjoy one week of pure all inclusive luxury while you lay back and relax! Situated close to the coast you will have prime view over the ocean. Your hotel comes with well-decorated interiors and many facilities right on site. Enjoy two large outdoor pools with several water slides or relax in the three whirpool baths. At night you will be offered great entertainment right in the theatre bar within the hotel complex.
For some shopping you can best head over to the shopping centre in San Agustin. For some action check out the camel rides across the gorgeous Maspalomas sand dunes. For a little day tour make your way to Las Palmas the capital of the island. With a stunning harbour and soaring streets and nightlife it is one of the most interesting districts around.
This little holiday presents you with all the options, so don’t miss out! ;) Check the details here.
- Winter Sun in Gran Canaria: 7 Nights in All Inclusive Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €455
- Travel period: 25/03/2017 – 01/04/2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Gran Canaria
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: IFA Interclub Atlantic
- Rating: 76/100 on Trivago
- Location: Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria
- Board basis: All inclusive
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €455 per person based on two adults sharing