Getting into the Christmas spirit can be tough for everyone at certain times. Between getting everything ready and making sure everyone is happy can even wear a saint out! However, with this winter markets in Cologne deal that I’ve found on Expedia, you can grab some serious chill before the mad rush of the big day.
Winter Markets in Cologne
For this deal, you’ll be staying in an absolutely gorgeous hotel in a great location. The BURNS Fair & More Hotel in Cologne city centre is the perfect place to stay during your trip. This hotel has a fantastic reputation for bringing both style and comfort to its guests. It’s the perfect place to retreat to at the end of a long day of wandering around the enchanting markets that take place in the city. Guests love the hotel and it has managed to earn itself a rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor as result!
When it comes to Christmas markets the Germans really know their stuff! Every year the centre of the city is touched by the magic of the season and it is transformed into a winter wonderland. Expect tons of cosy little chalets set up all over the centre serving up only the nicest local delicacies. I find theres nothing better than trying some of the absolutely delicious Gluhwein and trying some of the freshly baked sweet treats.
Don’t miss out and get those festive feelings flowing today! :)
- Winter Markets in Cologne: 2 Nights in a Gorgeous Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €141
- Travel period: 11/12/2017 – 13/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Cologne Bonn International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: BURNS Fair & More Hotel
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €141 per person based on two adults sharing