If you like the idea of getting lovely sunshine in your life, you’re not going to want to miss out on this one! With this early bird gorgeous Majorca sunshine that I have found on Blueseaholidays, you’ll be able to do just that plus get it all inclusive as well. You can escape those long winter nights with this fabulous stay in a well-rated hotel.
Gorgeous Majorca Sunshine
For this deal, you’ll be staying in the well-rated Club Cala Romani, located in a prime piece of beach real estate. It is nestled between the sea and the hills so it offers a very relaxing and intimate experience. Within minutes you’ll be on the beach where you can top up that fading tan and cool off in the sea.
The Club Cala Romani has a good rating on TripAdvisor and a lot of people really love the location. There is plenty to do including two beaches that are close by including Cala Domingos Gran and Cala Domingos Petit. You’re never far from some shopping and a great selection of restaurants but if you are feeling more adventurous there is a local town call Manacour just 18km away. It would be a great place for a day trip and to take in some of the fascinating local cultures.
So what are you waiting for? Grab yourself a bit of well deserved sunshine ;)
- Gorgeous Majorca Sunshine: 1 Week All Inclusive in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights only €219
- Travel period: cheapest dates for October 2019 (other dates available)
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
- Hotel: Club Cala Romani Hotel
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor out of 3374 reviews
- Location: Cales de Majorca, Balearic Islands
- Board basis: All Inclusive
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €219 per person based on two adults sharing