Treat yourselves to a little winter getaway to the wonderful south of France! Browse the Christmas markets, explore beautiful towns and villages without all the crowds and live the high life with a fantastic cuisine all around!
Winter Getaway to Nice
I was looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner and spotted a great deal to the vibrant city of Nice this December. You’ll have 6 nights – plenty of time to enjoy the lovely mild climates and forget about the gloomy weather at home for a little while…
As well as your return flights you’ve got your stay at the Villa Bougainville all taken care of. It’s very close to Nice’s main train station. The design of this place is just bursting with colour – enough to brighten anyone’s day!
Despite being the low season, there’s still tons to get stuck into. Since it’s the festive season you can expect all sorts of beautiful markets, festivals, light displays and nativity scenes everywhere. Place Massena hosts a Christmas Village where you can treat yourself to a bit of mulled wine or brave the ice rink. Plus it’s worth heading to other towns close by – since most of the tourists will be gone you can enjoy these beautiful little places all to yourself…
To book the holiday just click the links below to be taken to the providers’ website!
- Winter Getaway to Nice: 6 Nights in Trendy 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €252
- Travel period: 11/12/2017 – 17/12/2017
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Bougainville
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €252 per person based on two adults sharing