Winters at home can be a little grim sometimes… The rain and wind gets me thinking of just hopping on a plane somewhere and enjoying a cheeky few days away!
Winter Break to Porto
Porto is an amazing pick-me-up during the colder months. The typically Portuguese architecture, fantastic food and drink and the vibrant colours mean that it’s the perfect destination if you’re needing a few days to forget the dreary weather at home.
I put together this deal using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, meaning that you’ll get your return flights included as well as your 3-night stay at the bnapartments LoftPuzzle. I think the wicked reviews speak for themselves really! You’ve got a large, bright apartment to make yourselves at home in as well as a top location in the centre of Porto, just a stone’s throw away from sights such as the cathedral and the Torre dos Clérigos.
It’s not just the gorgeous architecture and idyllic riverside location that makes Porto such a joy to visit though! The city is famed for its port wines, and you’ll be able to visit all sorts of wine cellars and taste some of the best and most authentic wines here. And don’t get me started on the food either…!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. When you’re there you can customise the dates and change the group size too, though prices will be subject to change. :)
- Winter Break to Porto: 3 Nights incl. Fantastic Apartment & Return Flights only €168
- Travel period: 26/01/2018 – 29/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: bnapartments LoftPuzzle
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing