Looking for the perfect family get-together or a friends’ trip? Consider a Wexford group staycation deal for two nights in the ancient east. This deal from Livingsocial includes a two to five-night stay on the rugged Hook Peninsula. You won’t regret it!
Wexford Group Staycation Deal
The Hookless Holiday Homes are a great way to enjoy Wexford’s superb coastline. These self-catered homes have three ensuite bedrooms, walk-in wardrobes and a large living room. There’s also a playground, basketball courts and Astroturf pitch in this private village. It’s the perfect spot for a friends’ weekend away or a family get-together!
This holiday home village is on Hook Peninsula, so you’ll get stunning views of the surrounding cliffs. You will be close to the 800-year-old Hook Lighthouse and the Sandeel Bay where you’ll find a beach. I recommend taking a drive around this long peninsula. You won’t regret the incredible views of the sea. Make sure to stop by a local restaurant for a tasty seafood dish.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Wexford Group Staycation Deal: 2 Nights in Coastal Holiday Home for 6 People from just €34pp
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Voucher valid for stays until 14/06/2019 (€50 surcharge for bank holiday stays)
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (stays of up to 5 nights possible)
- Hotel: Hookless Holiday Homes
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Feathard On Sea, Wexford, Ireland
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €34 per person based on six people sharing