The nights are starting to draw in, and the temperatures are getting crisper. You might not think glamping the ideal getaway, but this Westport glamping experience really is something to behold!
Westport Glamping Experience
You’ll be staying in the lovely Cuckoo Wood Hexagon. This little hideaway is about 5km outside Westport town centre and 2km from Clew Bay. The Owenwee River runs near the house, with salmon and trout swimming inside. The hut has decking on both sides, so you can bask in both the morning and in the evening and still catch the sunshine. You can also watch the goats and chickens frolic in the gardens of the house. Inside, there is a stove fire to keep you toasty!
Westport town has a wealth of entertainment and food options. I love ambling to the different bars in the town and listening to the jazz music on offer there. There are some great coffee shops to pass away an afternoon, and of course the choice of restaurants in the town can’t be beaten.
Book this great getaway with the links I’ve left below!
- Westport Glamping Experience: 2 Night Stay in Hexagonal Glamping Hut €93
- Provider: AirBnB
- Travel dates: 25/03/2019 – 27/03/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Cuckoo Wood Hexagon
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Hotel location: 2km from Clew Bay, 5km from Westport town
- Meals: room only
- Transportation not included
- Price: only €93 per person based on 2 adults sharing