Weekend in Porto
3 Nights in Gorgeous Apartment incl. Flights
Hotel Apartamentos Ponte Nova
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
If there’s one thing I love about Porto, it’s the rough charm and beautifully colourful houses that will always take my breath away!
Weekend in Porto
With it you’ll be able to enjoy a long weekend in the heart of the city at the gorgeous Apartamentos Ponte Nova. Your gorgeous studio flat features modern designs, bright colours and plenty of space, so you’ll feel right at home here. What’s more you’re in a fantastic location right in the heart of the city too. Oh, and return flights from Dublin are included in the deal too of course!
Since you’re in downtown Porto you’ll have tons of sights, restaurants, bars and shops on your doorstep. I definitely recommend walking down to the river and seeing the lovely Ribeira waterfront and the famous Dom Luis I Bridge that spans the river. There’s also plenty of grand and romantic architecture to admire too, such as the Stock Exchange Palace and the amazing bookshop Livraria Lello (a must-see if you ask me!). Towards evening you can sit down in a traditional Portuguese restaurant and try some of the amazing dishes on offer, or taste a couple of the local wines grown in the Duoro Valley.
It’s always great to give yourselves a little weekend away to look forward to! Simply click the links below to book your flights and apartment separately. :)
- Weekend in Porto: 3 Nights in Gorgeous Apartment incl. Flights only €176
- Travel period: 09/03/2018 – 12/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Ponte Nova
- Rating: 4.3/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €176 per person based on two adults sharing