I love Portugal! Such colourful cities, delicious food and lovely weather to top it all off… It’s perfect for anyone needing a little pick-me-up or a change of scenery!
Weekend in Porto
I managed to put together a great deal using Hotels.com and Skyscanner where you’ll be able to enjoy a lovely relaxed weekend exploring Porto’s winding streets. As well as excellent food and gorgeous architecture it’s also a great chance to try out some of the country’s finest produce. How about a glass of the local famous port or even visiting the cellars where it’s made? Or perhaps sampling some wine from the nearby Duoro valley?
The deal comes with your return flights as well as your stay at the Charm Apartments Porto. Here you’ll have a lovely studio apartment that puts you in a great location for exploring the city – you’re just minutes away from the river, cathedral and the famous Luis I Bridge. The decoration is trendy and bright, with plenty of lovely views across the rooftops of the city… Romantic!
To book this deal just click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites! And as always, if the dates don’t suit or you need to add people, you can change this over at their websites and it only takes a second (though prices will change).
- Weekend in Porto: 3 Nights in Excellent Apartment incl. Return Flights only €168pp
- Travel period: 19/01/2018 – 22/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Charm Apartments Porto
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing