Weekend in Oslo
2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights
Hotel Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Norway is renowned for its natural beauty, but it’s cute and compact capital is well worth checking out too! It’s absolutely perfect for a little weekend away exploring new neighbourhoods and getting stuck into culture, sights and lovely nature too!
Weekend in Oslo
I was looking around on Hotels.com and Skyscanner and managed to put together this fantastically priced city break to Oslo. You’ve your return flights from Dublin plus 3 nights slap bang in the middle of the city, so you’ll waste absolutely no time in getting around!
The Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget is the perfect choice for those looking to save money in Oslo – what’s more is that it’s right in the centre of town close to tons of sights. The cathedral is essentially just up the road, and just a little further on is the central shopping street of Karl Johans Gate. This street passes the Stortinget parliament building all the way up to the stunning royal palace – from there you’ll get a view of the entire main road leading up. Pretty cool!
Throw in some wonderful wintry walks in the pine forests by the famous Holmenkollen ski jump tower and it’s fair to say you’ve got a perfect city break on your hands. To boo, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ websites. :)
- Weekend in Oslo: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €210
- Travel period: 25/11/2017 – 28/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo Gardermoen
- Airline: SAS/Norwegian
- Hotel: Comfort Hotel Xpress Youngstorget
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €210 per person based on two adults sharing