Whether it’s for shopping, nightlife, or simply exploring somewhere new, a weekend in Newcastle is never a bad idea!
Weekend in Newcastle
With this awesome Expedia package you’ll be heading off for a great weekend away exploring one of the UK’s most dynamic and cultural cities!
Everything will be pretty much arranged for you already, since you’ll have return flights from Dublin and 2 nights at the excellent Tune Hotel Newcastle all bundled up in the package already. The hotel’s in a fantastic location close to Quayside and the sights and sounds of the city centre. For such modern design you’d expect this sort of place to be a lot more expensive!
There’s lots of fabulous architecture to be seen over by Grey Street, and across Newcastle you’ll find everything from museums, cinemas and theatres to even a castle! Plus foodies will feel more at home here thanks to tons of amazing bars and restaurants that serve some proper grub. One real hidden gem is the Cook House, an lovely little restaurant tucked away in some shipping containers. You’ll have to book in advance, but it’s the literal definition of a hidden gem! Meanwhile down at Quayside there are lots of excellent places to go towards evening next to the river, so just have fun soaking up the atmosphere!
This is a perfect little trip away no matter what your budget is, so if you’re interested simply click the link below! :)
- Weekend in Newcastle: 2 Nights in Excellent Central Hotel incl. Flights only €106
- Travel period: 16/12/2016 – 18/12/2016
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Newcastle
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Tune Hotel Newcastle
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €106 per person based on two adults sharing