There’s still a few hidden gems left in Europe and Lithuania is definitely one of them! For lovers of history, gorgeous architecture and boutique shopping, I found this deal for a weekend in Vilnius using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Weekend in Vilnius
The Hotel Mabre Residence offers 4-star comfort in Vilnius’ Old Town. This hotel, set in a 16th-century monastery, has a classic design and is close to Vilnius’ main sights. You’ll be close to the Presidential Palace, the Vilnius Cathedral and the busy Pilies Street – great for shopping. Previous guests loved this hotel’s location and great service!
Since you’re so close, make sure to have a good time exploring this city’s charming Old Town. Walk through the Gates of Dawn. head to the 15th-century Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania. Head to the Three Crosses and take in awe-inspiring views of Vilnius. This city is a treasure trove of boutique shops so head to streets like Mėsinių g. for some great finds. The city’s crown landmark, however, is Trakai Castle which sits on a stunning island so make sure to pay it a visit!
- Weekend in Vilnius: 3 Nights in 4-star Vilnius Hotel Incl. Breakfast & Flights just €159
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 10/11/2018 – 13/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Vilnius VNO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mabre Residence
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: Central Vilnius, Lithuania
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €159 per person based on two adults sharing