There’s plenty to see and do in Stockholm – and it just happens to be drop-dead gorgeous too! So check out this amazing offer to one of the hippest places in the world
Weekend in Stockholm
Are you spontaneous? Then I wouldn’t waste much more time. Grab this fantastic deal and you could spend next weekend in Stockholm. I created this deal with the help of my hotel and flight finder, which spoils you with a long weekend – plenty of time to get stuck into the city’s cool vibes.
So, your return flights depart from Dublin and land at Stockholm Arlanda, and you’ll have 3 nights at Motel L, situated in the neighbourhood of Skarpnack, it’s a quick metro’s trip from the centre. The hotel is super modern and offers free wifi.
You can get the ferry across to Djurgården, the museum island and see the beautiful park Skansen, where you can revisit Sweden from the 19th century, or visit the ABBA museum! Head across to Gamla Stan and lose yourself in the beautiful, twisting alleyways, traditional markets and old, colourful town houses. Towards the south you’ll find Södermalm, one of the hippest parts of town where you’ll find plenty of stylish cafés, fantastic restaurants and cool boutiques.
To book your city break simply click the link below to book the hotel package. :)
- Weekend in Stockholm: 3 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights only €173
- Travel period: 08/03/2019 – 11/03/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Stockholm Arlanda
- Airline: Norwegian
- Hotel: Motel L
- Rating: 8.9/10 on Hotels Combined
- Location: Skarpnack (10 min by metro to centre)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €173 per person based on two adults sharing