Weekend in Paris
2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast and Return Flights
Hotel Timhotel Blanche Fontaine
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Looking for a chilled weekend away or ways to spark a bit of romance? :) This weekend in Paris deal should do just that!
Weekend in Paris
Explore the streets, suss out the best cafes, pay visits to the numerous renowned museums or admire the best views from the Eiffel Tower, whatever you want to do, it will all work out super cheap with this deal I put together using a Trivago hotel and Skyscanner flights.
You’ll fly from Dublin with Ryanair and stay in the Timhotel Blanche Fontaine located in the heart of the city. This 4* property includes breakfast each morning so you’ll be starting the day with plenty of energy for roaming the streets ;) It’s very well rated and just steps from Montmartre and a few minutes from Moulin Rouge… yep, that’s how central!! Just perfect for a short city break where you want to see the most of the city with the least time consumption. Don’t let commuting eat into your time in the city! :D
So if you want to book this weekend in Paris now just click both links below as you’ll need to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Weekend in Paris: 2 Nights incl Return Flights, 4* Hotel & Breakfast only €216
- Travel period: 19/05/2017 – 21/05/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Timhotel Blanche Fontaine
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: City centre
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €216 per person based on two adults sharing