I can never get enough of Manchester – good job it’s just a stone’s throw away from us, then!
Weekend in Manchester
Perfect for shopping, nights out, or simply enjoying a change of scenery – this city is perfect for an action-packed city break, no matter what your tastes. I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so you can be sure you’re getting a fantastic deal out of this too!
So, what’s included? You’ll have your return flights from Dublin as well as 2 nights at the swanky Motel One Manchester Piccadilly, located right in the heart of the city with pretty much everything in within walking distance.
Whether you’re here to dive into the legendary club scene, see some live music or even get a bit of shopping done, the hotel is ideally located for it all. Manchester really is such a diverse and trendy city that almost everyone will find something they love about it! While the Northern Quarter’s my favourite neighbourhood, there are also really nice cafés and bars by the canal in the Gay Village area, or you can even head down to the modern Salford Quays.
Then there’s the amazing shopping centres, the museums… It’s just too much to list! To book yourself a well-deserved weekend away, simply click the links below to book. :)
- Weekend in Manchester: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights only €144
- Travel period: 04/11/2017 – 06/11/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel One Manchester Picadilly
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €144 per person based on two adults sharing