Weekend in France
3 Nights incl. Well-Rated Hotel & Return Flights
Hotel Kyriad Tours Centre
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
When you have something to look forward to at the weekend – ain’t that a great feeling! Tell you what, I would definitely be looking forward to a weekend in France myself! So why not check out this deal to a seriously pretty part of the country away from the hustle and bustle of Paris?
Weekend in France
The Loire Valley is a lovely rural region home to some of the finest chateaux in the country and lots of historic towns bursting with charm. With this Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal you’ll be staying in the city of Tours, famous for its main square filled with half-timbered townhouses. You’ll be staying at the Kyriad Tours Centre, and with your return flights from Dublin included you’ve got all the important stuff covered.
I definitely recommend hiring a car and exploring the region. I recommend checking out chateaux Chinon, Chenonceau and Amoise (to name just a few!), and they always have beautiful gardens to explore as well. Many historic villages are protected and very well preserved, so you’ll almost feel like you’re taking a little step back in time! Just enjoy the slower pace of life and relax!
To book, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Weekend in France: 3 Nights incl. Well-Rated Hotel & Return Flights only €177
- Travel period: 27/04/2018 – 30/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tours
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kyriad Tours Centre
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Tours, Loire Valley
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €177 per person based on two adults sharing