Its that time of year again. You can feel the changes in the seasons, things are starting to get colder and you feel like you need to get away and recharge those batteries. I have just the thing with this midweek Edinburgh escape that I have put together on Trivago and my Flights Finder.
Midweek Edinburgh Escape
Turns out you don’t have to go far to get a great deal on a hotel. There are plenty of things to explore in Edinburgh and it’s fast becoming one of the most popular city break destinations in Europe. With this Edinburgh escape, you can experience the best the city has to offer from the comfort of a great hotel. The hotel you’ll be staying in is Cityroomz Edinburgh, it offers some great value along with some serious comfort in a great location. All of the best the city has to offer is just a short walk away.
There is plenty that city offers to the willing explorer. Expect some of the best bars and restaurants that money can find. You can look forward to wandering the streets of this amazing city and discovering all the hidden gems that lie along the way. I would really recommend checking out Edinburgh castle and all the charm that the old town has to offer. You can get a real flavour of what the city is all about.
All the details are below and you can find the links to the flights and the hotel there! :)
- Midweek Edinburgh Escape: 2 Nights in a City Centre Hotel incl. Flights just €81pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cityroomz Edinburgh
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €81 per person based on two adults sharing