It’s that time of year again. You can feel the changes in the seasons, things are starting to get colder and you feel like you need to get away and recharge those batteries. I have just the thing with this weekend Edinburgh escape I have found this deal on Expedia so make sure to follow the links to get all of the information.
Midweek Edinburgh Escape
Turns out you don’t have to go far to get a great deal on a hotel. There are plenty of things to explore in Edinburgh and it’s fast becoming one of the most popular city break destinations in Europe. With this midweek escape, you can experience the best the city has to offer from the comfort of a great hotel. The hotel you’ll be staying in is Cityroomz Edinburgh, it offers some great value along with some serious comfort in a great location. All of the best the city has to offer is just a short walk away.
Along with this you also get return flights! There are plenty of dates just below so get going before the price changes!
01/04/2019 – 04/04/2019 – €102
22/04/2019 – 25/04/2019 – €137
16/04/2019 – 19/04/2019 – €154
24/04/2019 – 27/04/2019 – €147
04/03/2019 – 07/03/2019 – €101
11/03/2019 – 14/03/2019 – €207
- Midweek Edinburgh Escape: 3 Nights in a City Centre Hotel incl. Flights just €101
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cityroomz Edinburgh
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor out of 1052 reviews
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €101 per person based on two adults sharing