April is one of my favourite months of the year to go on a city break. The weather starts to become more bearable. If you’re feeling cheeky, you might actually get away with a t-shirt and the crowds are still not as hectic as they will be during the peak summer months. I have found the perfect weekend break in Prague to act as the cherry on top of your April cake for 2018.
Weekend Break in Prague
Whether you’re looking to immerse yourself right in the city centre or to enjoy a more peaceful retreat, this Expedia deal will give you the chance to do both. The Panorama Hotel Prague places you in the suburbs with a stunning view of the heart of Prague. It is directly beside the Pankrác subway station too and is only a short spin to end up in the centre yourself. The hotel is equipped with a gorgeous pool and spa for you to kick back and relax too.
Prague itself is not short of stunning places to visit. Both Old and New Towns are visually top notch and Charles Bridge on a sunny day is just beautiful. The way the sun hits off the Vltava River illuminates Prague in a way that will leave you feeling nothing but positive vibes.
This city has “happy days” written all over it. Follow the link below to book it today.
- Weekend Break in Prague: 3 Nights in Swanky 4* Hotel & Flights for only €185
- Travel period: 14/04/2018 – 17/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Panorama Hotel Prague
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2077 reviews
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing