Minibreak in Berlin
3 Nights in a Well Rated 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights
Hotel Hotel Bleibtreu Berlin by Golden Tulip
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Visiting this city is a right of passage for any wannabe traveller and a city break here is something you won’t want to miss! You’ll be able to experience the whole lot with this weekend away in Berlin on Expedia. You can get away to this amazing city and stay in the comfort of a 4* hotel in a great location.
Minibreak in Berlin
One of the great things about Berlin is its absolutely amazing public transport system. With it, you’ll be able to explore all the different hidden treasures in the city. You’ll be glad to know that after a long day of exploring you’ll be able to chill out in a lovely 4* hotel. The Hotel Bleibtreu is a gorgeous well-rated hotel in a great location for exploring the city. While on the surface it looks like you’re a bit out of the city, you’re just a short ubahn away from the heart of the action.
This city is just stuffed with things to see and do and you seriously won’t want to miss out! If you’re into your history you could check out the famous Checkpoint Charlie, the remnants of the Berlin Wall or even the breathtaking Brandenburg Gate. Theres plenty to check out including the legendary nightlife where you can party until the sun comes up!
If this break sounds like your kind of thing check out the details below! :)
- Minibreak in Berlin: 3 Nights in a Well Rated 4* Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights just €184
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 07/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Berlin
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Bleibtreu Berlin by Golden Tulip
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: a short Metro outside the city centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €184 per person based on two adults sharing