You never need a good reason to visit Italy but this super-affordable Florence weekend break is the perfect excuse to go! With this deal that I put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll be in the heart of this masterpiece city for three nights.
Florence Weekend Break
This deal includes a three-night stay in the cosy Soggiorno Pitti hotel in Florence’s city centre! You couldn’t be closer to the city’s architectural gems. You’ll be staying in the gorgeous Santo Spirito district. The Pitti Palace is across from your hotel, which is itself housed in a historic residential building. You’ll be close to the Renaissance-era Boboli Gardens and the medieval Ponte Vecchio bridge.
Sink into Tuscany’s capital and the centre of Renaissance art. For starters, there’s the iconic Duomo, a cathedral with a terracotta-tiled by Brunelleschi and a bell tower by Giotto. You can find Michelangelo’s “David” sculpture in the Galleria dell’Accademia. Complete your museum-hopping trip with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery and see Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus”! Of course, there’s more than art here. The Mercato Centrale is a foodie heaven and you can shop ’till you drop in Via de’ Tornabuoni.
Book your holiday by following the links below!
- Florence Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Flights for €170
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 06/04/2019 – 09/04/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Pisa Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Soggiorno Pitti
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Florence, Italy
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €170 per person based on two adults sharing