There’s nothing like a relaxing winter spa holiday to let your worries melt away! This February, head to Poland for a weekend of rest and relaxation in its incredible capital city. I found this Warsaw city break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Warsaw City Break
With panoramic views over the city and spa, the Novotel Warszawa Centrum is the perfect place to rest your head for three nights. This 4-star hotel offers modern comfort in the heart of Warszawa’s city centre. The spa’s sauna will provide you with a gorgeous view over the city. You make your way into the Old Town and other points of interest easily with the Centrum Metro Station at your doorstep.
Poland’s historic, leafy capital remains an underrated gem. You’ll find a strange mix of architecture, with a medieval Old Town contrasted against skyscrapers. With Zloty being the currency, this city is incredibly affordable. Make sure to dive into the county’s history at the Warsaw Rising Museum and try some delicious pierogi in a traditional restaurant in the Old Town. Warsaw’s Praga district is a bit grittier but ultra-cool and the Neon Museum is a real highlight!
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Warsaw City Break: 3 Nights in 4 Star Spa Hotel Incl. Flights just €123
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 03/02/2019 – 06/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Warsaw WMI
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novotel Warszawa Centrum
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Warsaw, Poland
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €123 per person based on two adults sharing