Head off to the stunning Polish capital for a few days of culture and festive excitement! :)
Warsaw Christmas Markets
Wander through the Old Town Square, check out the stunning Royal Castle, and check out all the local food and drink spots. It’s a real picturesque and chilled city so it makes for a brilliant city break for a change of scenery.
With this deal from Hotels.com and Skyscanner you’ll be staying in the Royal Route Residence right in the centre of the city, so you’ll be a mere few minutes from the Old Town Square and other places of interest. The hotel is a 3* and is really well-rated on Tripadvisor so you can look forward to a comfortable stay.
This is a perfect property for a city break where you want to explore the markets and everything else as you’ll be right in the heart of everything so whatever it is you want to see and do, you can easily just step outside your door and see the best of the city. Totally ideal :)
So if you want to book this Warsaw getaway, just click the link below. You’ll be culture spotting before you know it!
- Travel period: 10/12/2017 – 13/12/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin or Shannon
- Destination: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Route Residence
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Super central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €136 per person based on two adults sharing