Canada here we come! And what a deal this is to visit Toronto…
Take a week off to visit Toronto and all it has to offer. I found this deal on Expedia so simply follow the blue button to book it.
Fly with Aer Lingus direct from Dublin to Toronto. I have chosen a very good hotel for you called EST Hotel with breakfast included to make sure you can start the day with a lot of energy to discover this amazing city. The hotel even features an indoor pool as well as a gym.
When you’re in Toronto definitely check out the Distillery District. It’s a pedestrianized area where there used to big a large whisky distillery in this beautiful 19-century building complex. Now you can find great restaurants, bars and galleries there. It’s a fantastic urban spot that you shouldn’t miss – just like this deal!
- Visit Toronto: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only €619
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Toronto
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel:EST Hotel, Toronto
- Score: 4.1/5
- Location: Toronto
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €619 per person based on two adults sharing