If you’re looking for a fun way to spend your April next year, adopt the ‘early bird’ mentality and skip a bit of the yearly Summer build up with a tropical sun holiday in paradise instead. I have found an excellent deal for two people using a combination of Vayama.ie and Trivago.ie, to visit the Seychelles for 6 nights of R&R.
Visit the Seychelles
You will be staying in the magnificent Castaway Fishing Lodge (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). It is a brilliantly cheap and convenient, self-catering villa complete with swimming pool and an adjacent beach. That is what I call my definition of heaven! :)
Beside your accommodation (and all throughout the Seychelles for that matter), you will find some stunningly beautiful and scenic areas. The Morne Blanc is one of my favourite hiking locations in the world and offers you some stunning views. The surrounding waters of the Seychelles were made for snorkelling too so be sure to make the most of the clear blue waters. Tropical cocktails were also created to compliment tropical paradises, so be sure to visit the fine selection of beach bars that you will see scattered all along the coastline.
The flights for this deal have to be booked separately from the lodge accommodation. The dates for the trip are from 06/12/2015 – 13/12/2015 with Ethiopian Airlines and the flight times are pictured below. It is only a ten minute drive from the airport hotel but I would contact the Castaway Fishing Lodge directly before flying for information on transfer options.
Escape the unpredictable Irish spring weather, let your hair down and visit the Seychelles instead. Follow the links below to book this great offer today. :)
- Visit the Seychelles: 6 Nights incl. Hotel and Flights for only €699
- Travel period: 04/04/2015 – 10/04/2015
- Length of stay: 6 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Mahe Island
- Airline: Ethiopian Airlines
- Hotel: Castaway Fishing Lodge
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 14 reviews
- Location: Mahe Island, Seychelles
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Contact Lodge directly for info
- Price: only €699 per person based on two adults sharing
Book your flights here >>