Visit Prague & Budapest
4-6 Nights incl. Hotels, Train Transfers & Flights
Hotel Stay at the Hotel Mediterran or Royal Park Boutique Hotel in Budapest, and either the Hotel Louis Leger or Hotel Union in Prague.
Accommodation Double Room
airline Budget Airline
meals No Catering
Stay at the Hotel Mediterran or Royal Park Boutique Hotel in Budapest, and either the Hotel Louis Leger or Hotel Union in Prague.
Great for couples Hotel for couples
Keep connected Free WiFi
Jet off to a mini Central European Break and visit two of the most popular cities. Visit Prague & Budapest in one holiday!
Visit Prague & Budapest
It’s the perfect combination to hit two city-birds with one stone. Livingsocial takes you on a double city break. Fly from Dublin to Prague and stay in either the very well-rated Hotel Louis Leger or Hotel Union. It’s the perfect starting point to explore the city. Walk through the dreamy alleyways of the Old Town and cross the beautiful 600-year old Charles Bridge to visit stunning Prague Castle. By train you will then travel to Budapest.
There you will stay in the equally well-rated Hotel Mediterran or the Royal Park Boutique Hotel where you can take on the city. Make sure you go up to the Citadel from where you will have amazing views across the Danube to the Pest part of the city. Very close by you will also find the famous Gellert Thermal Baths. If you can spare the time then definitely spend a half-day there. It is good for your soul :)
On the other side of the river, you have Széchenyi Spa where you can swim outside in the warm water… It is also a fantastic choice. This deal ticks two fantastic cities off your bucket list.
- Visit Prague & Budapest: 4-6 Nights incl. Hotels, Train Transfers & Flights for only €189
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Length of stay: 4-6 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Prague (back from Budapest)
- Airline: low-cost
- Hotel: Stay at the Hotel Mediterran or Royal Park Boutique Hotel in Budapest, and either the Hotel Louis Leger or Hotel Union in Prague.
- Score: 4/5, 4/5
- Location: central
- Meals: not included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Train Transfers: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €189 per person based on two adults sharing