This next city break is off the beaten path for sure, but, bear with me. The capital of Lithuania, Vilnius, is glowing with Baroque beauty, one of the largest Old Towns in Europe and it’s super affordable too! Curious? I found this Vilnius weekend break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will put you in a great apartment for three nights.
Vilnius Weekend Break
During your three days in Vilnius, you will be staying at the highly-rated Skapo Apartments in central Vilnius. This complex is close to points of interests like Vilnius University and St Joseph’s Church. You’re also close to the Presidential Palace and Cathedral Square. These apartments have a fully functional kitchen, LED televisions and a lovely garden. This hotel scored highly with previous guests for its location and stylish rooms.
There’s so much to do in what is frankly quite an underrated city. You’ll love exploring the Old Town. Make sure to walk through the Gate of Dawn and taking in stunning views of the city from the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania. There’s so much history to take in during your time in this Baltic city, from the persecution of Jewish people during World War II to its time under Russian occupation. It’s not all doom and gloom, however. This is a city with a bustling nightlife and skyscrapers popping up on its skyline.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below! :)
- Vilnius Weekend Break: 3 Nights in Top Rated Central Apartment Incl. Return Flights just €141
- Travel period: 13/10/2018 – 16/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Vilnius VNO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Skapo Apartments
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €141 per person based on two adults sharing