Vilnius Mini Break
2 Nights incl. Luxury 4* Design Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights
Hotel Artagonist Art Hotel in Vilnius
Departure airport Dublin
Sometimes it’s great to just get off the beaten track and discover a place that might not necessarily be on everyone’s radar. The wonderful capital of Lithuania is definitely one of them!
Vilnius Mini Break
Featuring one of the best preserved Old Towns in Europe, Vilnius is filled with wonderful examples of architecture and super cute cobbled streets. Great for relaxing strolls soaking up the atmosphere and just taking things nice and slow!
This deal was put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so you’ve got your accommodation at the seriously stylish Artagonist Hotel included as well as your return flights from Dublin. And would ye look at that – you’ve got breakfast to start each day perfectly!
What’s there to do in Vilnius you may be asking? First of all, explore the winding streets of its picturesque Old Town, walk through the impressive Gate of Dawn and walk up to the Gediminas Castle Tower for sweeping views of the whole city. And rediscover Lithuania’s long and grand history at the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania and Trakai Castle. Lithuania actually used to be one of the largest states in all of Europe, spanning parts of modern day Poland, Belarus and Poland, so as you can imagine you’ve got tons of history to get stuck into!
To book, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Vilnius Mini Break: 2 Nights incl. Luxury 4* Design Hotel, Breakfast & Return Flights only €211
- Travel period: 10/05/2018 – 12/05/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vilnius
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Artagonist Art Hotel
- Rating: 4.9/5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing