Vilnius City Break
3 Nights in Superb Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights
Hotel Barbacan Apartments
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
There are some many lovely cities in Europe that get overlooked… Vilnius is definitely one of them – the Lithuanian capital has some of the loveliest Baroque architecture in Europe and you’ll be able to enjoy some fantastic dining and sightseeing on the cheap!
Vilnius City Break
I managed to put together a fantastic city break for you in February using Skyscanner and Hotels.com. You’ve got 3 nights in explore the city and get a sense for the cosy atmosphere. As well as return flights from Dublin you’ve got your stay at the Barbacan Apartments included as well. The reviews are pretty much flawless, with more top ratings than you can shake a stick at. Previous guests praise the hospitality, the quality of the apartments and the top location. I think it’s fair to say you’re in for a fantastic time.
The old town is all around around you, so you’ll be waiting no time n exploring and checking out the lovely landmarks. I definitely recommend heading up to Gediminas’ Tower for fantastic views, or even exploring the many hidden courtyards of Vilnius University, one of the oldest in Northern Europe. However one of my favourite spots in the city definitely has to be the Church of St. Anne’s – the redbrick architecture is insane to look at!
To book this city break, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Vilnius City Break: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment in Central Location incl. Return Flights only €149
- Travel period: 03/02/2018 – 06/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vilnius
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Barbacan Apartments
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €149 per person based on two adults sharing