Looking for a Spanish destination that’s off the beaten path? I recommend the city of Vigo in the Galicia region. This pretty seaside city is packed with culture, good restaurants and a beautiful beach! Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, I found this Vigo city weekend break that’s sure to put you in a good
Vigo City Weekend Break
The Hesperia Vigo is a four-star hotel close to the city centre. You also will be a 15-minute bus journey into the centre and will be close to Plaza America and the beach.
Vigo is a stunning port city known for its maritime way of life and amazing gastronomy and prides itself on its history as a port city. You’ll find incredible seafood restaurants and watersports. The Casco Vello, or Old Town, should be your first stop. This charming area is full of traditional buildings and winding streets. Make sure to stop by the Castro Fortress, which overlooks the sea and was built in 1665. If you’re looking for good shopping, then head to the busy street of Rua do Principe. I also recommend a trip to the nearby seaside neighbourhood of O Berbes!
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Vigo City Weekend Break: 3 Nights in 4 Star Hotel incl. Return Flights just €146
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 13/09/2018 – 16/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Vigo VGO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hesperia Vigo
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from the city centre
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €146 per person based on two adults sharing