Amazing architecture and proper coffee culture – any trip to Vienna is gonna have you falling head over heels in love with the place!
Example departure dates:
- 05/05/2019 – 08/05/2019 – €151
- 13/05/2019 – 16/05/2019 – €136
- 21/05/2019 – 24/05/2019 – €167
- 26/05/2019 – 29/05/2019 – €158
Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool I’ve managed to put together some reasonable city breaks to the Austrian capital this spring! It’s the perfect time of the year to visit – there won’t be as many tourists here as during the summer and the weather will be perfect for sightseeing and walks in the park.
Included are your return flights with Laudamotion as well as 3 nights at the excellent Cube70 apartments. Situated in a great location close to transport links, these bright, spacious apartments are situated in a gorgeous old townhouse and will serve as the perfect base for exploring the city. There’s a tram stop pretty much right outside, so you’ll be able to zip around the city with ease! And there’s plenty of sightseeing to do in the city – countless museums, stately palaces and age-old coffee houses really lend a classy air to the city and you’ll love the laid-back, welcoming atmosphere.
To book this city break deal, simply click the links above to book your apartment and flights separately over at the provider’s website. :)
- Vienna City Break: 3 Nights in Stylish Apartment incl. Return Flights from just €136
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vienna
- Airline: Laudamotion
- Hotel: Cube70
- Score: 8.7/10 on Trivago
- Location: Between Ottakring and Thaliastraβe U-Bahn stations
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: from only €136 per person based on two adults sharing