One of Europe’s most impressive cities, Vienna never fails to impress… so make it your priority to pay it a visit! :D I’d advise not letting this price slip away…
Vienna City Break
You’ll actually be flying into Bratislava airport, because it’s much cheaper, and it’s really not far from Vienna. This is a handy option if you’re looking to get some extra savings!
You’ll stay in the Meininger Hotel Wien Downtown Franz, which is located in the city centre, just a short distance from all the sights and attractions of the very centre of the city. On site there’s a bar/lounge where you can kick back and relax in the evenings, and all the basic essentials that will promise you a comfortable and pleasant stay. Vienna is a great city to explore so I’d advise getting a list together and marking it all off over the two nights… jam-packed, but incredibly fun – best way to do it!
So if you want to book this Vienna city break now just click both links below and book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Vienna City Break: 3 Nights in Great Hotel & Flights for only €178pp
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 08/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Wien Downtown Franz
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certiicate of Excellence
- Location: central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €178 per person based on two adults sharing