Vienna City Break
3 Nights in Stunning Design Hotel incl. Flights
Hotel Magdas Hotel
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Grand, regal, and downright beautiful – a Vienna city break is always a fantastic idea!
Vienna City Break
You too can experience Europe’s grandest capital city with this fantastic city break I’ve put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ll have so much to look forward to there with its incredible selection of museums, wonderful café culture and plenty of theatres, sights and shops to keep you occupied!
With this deal you’ve direct flights with Aer Lingus, so it’ll be dead easy getting to and from the city centre. I’ve also picked out a fantastic hotel for you as well. The Magdas Hotel features amazing interior design with plenty of retro touches, and there’s a wonderful 1950s bar that very popular with locals. Easily one of the city’s best-looking places to stay!
The location is fantastic too – there are plenty of transport options close by, and you’ll be close to the huge Prater park as well. See the wonderful St. Stephen’s Cathedral, admire the royal Hofburg building, and of course don’t miss Schönbrunn Palace – it feels like something straight out of a fairy tale!
If you’ve been craving so soak up some European culture, then be sure not to miss this great deal! Just click the links below to book. :)
- Vienna City Break: 3 Nights in Stunning Design Hotel incl. Flights only €250
- Travel period: 13/11/2017 – 16/11/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Vienna
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Magdas
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €250 per person based on two adults sharing