I would say that the best way to get a bargain is to make sure that you start planning early! You’ll definitely be on the ball with this Vienna Christmas markets break. Vienna is one of the most magical cities in Europe during Christmas so you really aren’t going to want to miss out on this!
Vienna Christmas Markets Break
The sights, the sounds and the smells there really is something about Christmas markets in Europe that gives you that warm feeling on the inside. For your stay, you’ll be in the Meininger Vienna close to the central station. This hotel has a great reputation with those that have stayed there for its location and how easy it is to navigate the city. People just love the value for money that you get with the hotel, it makes the perfect place to return to after a long day of exploring.
Included with this deal are your return flights from Dublin to Vienna so thats another thing off the list! Christmas markets in this city are something special. The charming way in which the city comes alive during this time would warm even the coldest hearts. Theres nothing better than grabbing yourself a gluhwein (mulled wine) and watching the world go by. This deal is the perfect way to escape that stressful run up to Christmas and get some deadly presents for your loved one.
Follow the links to Trivago and my Flight Finders just below to get it all booked, have an amazing time! :)
- Vienna Christmas Markets Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Well Located Hotel incl. Return Flights for just €129pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Vienna International
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Meininger Vienna Central Station
- Score: 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: A short metro away from the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €129 per person based on two adults sharing