If you’re looking to have an unforgettable festive getaway there’s still plenty of time to get planning. And if you want to make it an unforgettable time away, then be sure to check out this deal to see the Vienna Christmas markets!
Vienna Christmas Markets
The Austrian capital is easily one of the grandest cities in Europe. Filled with grand buildings that hark back to past empires, excellent museums and some of the most beautiful parks and architecture around, it’s an amazing choice if you want to experience a traditional European Christmas market.
I’ve put together this great city break deal using a hotel offer I spotted on Travelcircus and pairing it up with some cheap flights I found on Skyscanner. The flights depart from Dublin and land at Bratislava, which is only an hour away by bus!
With this deal you’ll be staying at the Zeitgeist Vienna Hauptbahnhof, located just a stone’s throw away from the main station and in an excellent location for exploring the city. Free breakfast is provided each morning as well! In front of the beautiful City Hall you’ll find a sprawling market with beautiful lights, but if you want a truly royal experience then there are even markets in the grounds of the famous Schönbrunn Palace and Belvedere Palace as well. It honestly couldn’t be more magical than this!
End the year on a high note and get yourselves pumped up for Christmas Day! To book, simply click the links below to book your flights and hotel seperately. :)
- Vienna Christmas Markets: 3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €220
- Travel period: 14/12/2016 – 17/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Bratislava
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zeitgeist Vienna Hauptbahnhof
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €220 per person based on two adults sharing