Embrace your inner romantic and escape to Venice, the beautiful city on water!
Venice City Break
Sitting on a gondola as your slowly cruise along those timeless canals – it’s just one of those things you’ve just got to experience! I’ve put together a fab city break to Venice that I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you’ve got pretty much everything covered.
You’ll be flying to Venice Treviso from Dublin. Plus you’ve got 2 nights in a central hotel, the Villa Rosa, so you’ll be right in the heart of all the action! Perfect considering the fact that you’ll be itching to explore the city as soon as you land. ;)
The Grand Canal is just a short walk away, plus the neighbourhood you’ll be staying in is nice and peaceful – great for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing! You’ve got breakfast included each morning so you’ll be well prepared for the day to come.
The city boasts a whole wealth of sights such as the Doge’s Palace, and you could spend forever exploring all the little streets. But I also definitely recommend heading out to the nearby island of Burano which boasts a super colourful fishing village. It’ll be love at first sight!
If you’ve never been to Venice before then it’s a city that you just have to experience at least once in your lifetime. Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Venice: 2 Nights in Central Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €194
- Travel period: 26/09/2017 – 28/09/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Rosa
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €194 per person based on two adults sharing