I love nothing better than finding a deal where you can get two for the price of one! With this Venice & Lake Garda trip you’ll have the opportunity to see two amazing places for the price of one city break! You get plenty of extras along with it too ;)
Venice & Lake Garda Trip
Italy is a country that has always held a special place in my heart. From its delicious food to its fascinating culture, every time I visit its a serious treat! With this amazing offer from Livingsocial, you’ll be able to experience two iconic places in Italy. The first stop for you will be the floating city, Venice! Wandering around these beautiful canals is just captivating. During your time here you’ll be staying at the great value Hotel Aaron.
Next stop will be the sweeping landscape of Lake Garda. If we are going to talk about iconic places in Italy the conversation wouldn’t be complete with this gem! Here you’ll have the option to stay at either the Hotel Mauro Sirmione or the Garda Family House. Both of these places offer comfort and style during your time here. Along with this, you have return flights and train transfers between the places.
All of the finer details are just below, make sure to follow the link to get everything booked! :)
- Venice & Lake Garda Trip: Grab a 4-6 Night Break Incl. Train Transfers and Flights from just €169!
- Provider: Livingsocial
- Travel period: Valid for travel on selected dates until 31st Mar 2020
- Length of stay: 4-6 Nights
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel in Venice: Hotel Aaron
- Hotel in Lake Garda: Either the Garda Family House or the Hotel Mauro Sirmione
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €169 per person based on two adults sharing