I think it’s a dream of many people – especially the lovestruck! – to explore the winding canals and streets of one of Europe’s most unique and magical cities in the summer. Sailing in the lagoon with the sun all around – sounds heavenly! Check out this amazing deal for a Venice summer getaway that I’ve spotted over at Loveholidays!
Venice Summer Getaway
This deal is for a week in Italy’s lagoon city, which gives you lots of time to really get exploring the countless little squares and neighbourhoods – and even some of the surrounding islands too! This deal comes with your Aer Lingus flights from Dublin to Venice Marco Polo. You can actually get the vaporetto water taxis straight from the airport to the island of Murano which is where you’ll be staying. You’ll be getting the authentic Venice experience even before you step foot in the city itself!
The Hotel Conterie provides comfy accommodation and a lovely outdoor terrace for enjoying your breakfast and the morning sun. Since you’re staying on Murano, you can enjoy peace and quiet away from the crowds! Plus you’re just a short hop on the boat from the city’s historic centre. With tons of sightseeing to do you’ll have a jam-packed itinerary I’m sure! But make sure you definitely head to Burano to see the colourful houses, or even to Lido for some excellent sandy beaches.
To book your holiday, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Venice Summer Getaway: 1 Week incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only €409
- Travel period: 16/08/2017 – 23/08/2017
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Conterie
- Rating: 7.8/10 on Booking.com
- Location: Island of Murano, Venice
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €409 per person based on two adults sharing