2 Nights in your Choice of Hotel incl. Return Flights - Additional Tour Options Available!
Stay in one of Italy’s finest cities, Venice! A floating city that has been alluring lovers every year to glide through the canals on gondola boats and sample some top-quality gelato! With this fabulous Venice city break I found on Groupon, you will get a true insight into this magnificent city!
Venice City Break
This deal gives you the choice of two great hotels! You can either stay in the Hotel Piave or the Hotel Aaron in Mestre in the mainland of Venice. You’ll have easy access to Venice’s city centre via the Mestre train station and nearby bars and restaurants. If you opt to stay at Hotel Piave, you can look forward to breakfast in the mornings.
Once you get to this amazing city you’ll find that you will be walking around with your mouth open! The architecture alone is something to behold before you explore everything else. The great thing about this deal is the option to simply add on a romantic private gondola ride which gives you a new perspective of the city as you float through the canals’ network. Another option to consider is the half-day sightseeing excursion by motorboat which offers the opportunity to explore Murano, Torcello and Burano – three famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon.
Just click any of the links to book! :)
- Venice Mini-Break: 2 Nights in your Choice of Hotel incl. Return Flights from just €119 – Additional Tour Options Available!
- Provider: Groupon
- Travel period: dates available until Jan-June 2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights (cheapest option, but more nights available)
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Venice
- Airline: Budget
- Hotel: Hotel Aaron or Hotel Piave
- Score: Check TripAdvisor for reviews of each hotel
- Location: Mestre, Venice, Italy
- Meals: breakfast (served at Piave Hotel only)
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €119 per person based on two adults sharing