4 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights & Free Excursion
Hotel Villa Mabapa
Departure airport Dublin
I found you this Venice Holiday in November 2017! This is an absolutely iconic Italian city, and an essential on any travellers bucket list! Aside for the canals that Venice is so famous for, there’s plenty to see besides them! One of the top attractions is the Basilica di San Marco, which is home to over 8000 sq metres of incredible mosaics, as well as the historic Gallerie dell’Accademia. If you want to sample the best cuisine the city has to offer, Rialto Market is must see! The market has been running for a whopping 7 centuries and it’s the perfect place to grab colourful, local and seasonal produce!
The Villa Mabapa has an 81/100 rating on Trivago, so I’m sure you’re going to have an excellent stay there! The hotel looks out over Venice Lagoon and is set in lovely cedars and green hedges. It also has its own private beach and a garden. There is a restaurant that serves traditional Venetian dishes and a selection of wines. A buffet breakfast each morning is included in this deal, and you’ll be staying in a standard double or twin room. This deal also includes a complimentary excursion – exciting!
I found this deal on Expedia! Please book directly with them. Have a fantastic holiday!
- Venice Holiday: 4 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast, Flights & Free Excursion only €224pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Expedia
- Travel period: 13 – 17 November 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Villa Mabapa
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago out of 1786 reviews
- Location: Lido Island, Venice
- Board Basis: breakfsat
- Airport transfer: check here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get it here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €224 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly