Cross of this amazing city from your bucket list with this wicked deal I’ve put together!
Venice City Break Deal
Sitting on a gondola as your slowly cruise along those timeless canals – it’s just one of those things you’ve just got to experience! I’ve put together a fab city break to Venice that I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner, so you’ve got pretty much everything covered.
You’ll be flying to Venice Treviso from Dublin. Plus you’ve got 4 nights in a central hotel, the Ca’ Marinella, so you’ll be right in the heart of all the action! Perfect considering the fact that you’ll be itching to explore the city as soon as you land.
The Rialto Bridge and the Grand Canal is just a short walk away, plus the neighbourhood you’ll be staying in is nice and peaceful – great for relaxing after a long day of sightseeing! You’ve got breakfast included each morning so you’ll be well prepared for the day to come. I’d definitely recommend getting the water taxis over to Burano, a colourful fishing village on a nearby island that’s just bursting with charm. :)
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. If the dates don’t suit you you’re more than welcome to amend them yourself, though just bear in mind that prices will be subject to change.
- Venice City Break Deal: 4 Nights in Excellent Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only €181
- Travel period: 19/02/2018 – 23/02/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ca’ Marinella
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €181 per person based on two adults sharing