Experience the legendary city on water!
Venice City Break
Many a holidaymaker dreams of exploring the breathtaking maze of canals and cobbled pathways. Venice is a city where getting lost is half the fun – make a wrong turn somewhere and you’ll come across gorgeous little squares and courtyards that are otherwise hidden away!
This is a brilliant city break deal I’ve put together using Trivago and my Flight Finder. As well as return flights to Venice Treviso, you’ve also got a 3 night stay at the lovely Ca’Fantanea. This cosy guesthouse is just a stone’s throw away from the station, situated in a picturesque yet peaceful area of the city. Getting around the city will be a piece of cake thanks to the near-by water taxi stops as well!
As a personal recommendation I really recommend heading out to some of the other islands in the Venetian Lagoon. Burano and Murano are just a short boat trip away from centra Venice and they are a delight to explore thanks to the multi-coloured cottages that line the canals.
To book this city break deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Venice City Break: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights only €144
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/11/2018 – 12/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ca’ Fontanea
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Cannaregio, Venice
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €144 per person based on two adults sharing